Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G., Auckland Chapter, its members, and visitors to the Auckland Chapter website. This Statement explains Auckland Chapters Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information security.
H.O.G. - Auckland Chapter collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the Auckland Chapter website:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet;
- The date and time you access the website;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website.
H.O.G. - Auckland Chapter uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its website. This helps the Auckland Chapter to make its website more responsive to its members and prospective members. The Auckland Chapter will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration, or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily.
H.O.G. Auckland Chapter will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
At your request, which may be:
- in writing;
- by telephone;
- other means we recognise;
To assist the Auckland Chapter in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your on-line and membership experience.
When disclosure is required by law, such as:
- Pursuant to court order;
- Legal process or government agency examination or investigation;
- To protect or enforce our rights;
To companies that perform services for H.O.G.® in connection with your membership, such as:
- Data processing and financial transaction processing companies and agencies;
- To Harley-Davidson® affiliated companies;
- Carefully selected third parties for their own use to provide products and services, or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so;
- In connection with Harley-Davidson corporate due diligence and audits;
By your use of and connection to our website, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by the Auckland Chapter is not correct or if for some reason you believe the Auckland Chapter has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by calling 0800 464 258 (NZ) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please Email email@example.com